Tuesday, February 2, 2010

11.4.00

As I looked over the battlefield today, I was reminded of what we were fighting for. I thought of all my loved ones. When I started thinking about my daughter, I was overwhelmed. She can be so much like me... The way her heart breaks with every injustice. She prays like everything depends on God, but then lives like it all depends on her. Even though she is strong, there are times when she tries to carry all the weight of the world on her own and she ends up crushes, brought to her knees. As she cries out for relief, she will finally let go, surrendering all the burden by believing that everything has a purpose and will work out for good... It's only here that she fins air to breathe again. I wish she would come to this place quicker sometimes. So often she feels guilty for not being able to hold it all herself, but if only she knew how wonderful she is. I've written several times to remind her of these things but I haven't gotten a response in months.


-The Commander

No comments:

Post a Comment