Sunday, January 31, 2010

6.12.00

The passerby army's mission is to bring peace, faith, hope, freedom, and above all love to the entire world. Our mantra is "Memento Mori." These words remind us that our mission is urgent, and that when death comes to anyone, at 18 or 80, a mortal life proves to be short. We are reminded by memento mori to never waste a moment without advancing the mission. The fate of our children and grandchildren depends on how we use the time we are given. At a recent gathering, my heart broke as I looked over the passerby army. These men and women were ready to live and die for love; yet somehow they had gone from fighting the enemy to bickering and fighting each other. I thought through what I could say to encourage them again. With all the strength of my voice and my heart I commanded;
"UNIFIED DIVERSITY! FUNCTIONING AS ONE BODY..."

-The Commander

No comments:

Post a Comment